The Petit Journal Montparnasse is located near the Montparnasse Tower and the Montparnasse mainline train station. It is therefore easily accessible at any time of day or night.
For travelers passing through the capital or for Parisian nightlifers, the Petit Journal Montparnasse is the perfect spot for everyone!
- By metro:lines 4, 6 and 12 – Montparnasse Bienvenüe station/line 13 – Gaité station
- By bus:lines 91, 92, 94 and 96 – Gare Montparnasse station
- By Velib’:station no. 14117 – 5 Rue du Commandant Mouchotte
- From the Paris Montparnasse mainline train station:take the exit onto Rue du Commandant René Mouchotte
Nearby car parks:
- Montparnasse Gaité VINCI Park: entrance located 15 Rue du Commandant René Mouchotte, 75014 Paris
- Océane Gare Montparnasse Park: entrance located 30 Avenue du Maine, 75014 Paris